SDSU Student Affairs
Skip repeated menu, go directly to page contents
1. Is the Office of the Ombudsman conveniently located?
2. Was the clerical staff pleasant and cooperative?
3. Were you seen within a reasonable amount of time?
4. Were your inquiries and phone calls handled in a timely manner?
5.Did you find the Ombudsman’s Office attentive to your needs?
6. Did you feel you were treated respectfully?
7. Were your concerns, issues, and questions listened to and addressed appropriately?
8. Did the Ombudsman’s Office treat you as an individual regarding your unique needs and concerns?
9. Were effective solutions or alternatives provided?
10. Do you feel your complaint was handled in a confidential manner?
11. Does the office represent ethnic/cultural/racial diversity?
12. Do you believe it is vitally important to ensure objectivity the Ombudsman’s Office remain independent of existing University structures ?
13. If you have another problem would you return the Office of the Ombudsman?
14. If a friend of yours has a problem, would you recommend he/she seek help at the Ombudsman’s Office?
15. Without the assistance of the Ombudsman’s Office, would you have possibly sought legal assistance outside of the University for your complaint?
16. Do you feel the Ombudsman was knowledgeable in university policies, procedures and regulations?
17. Are you satisfied with the degree of change in the problem for which you sought advice/assistance?
Comments: What would you recommend to improve our service?
Bridges to Success